Saturday, May 7, 2011

† Christian Diary †

Hey my name is Ami and I am a Christian.

Based on my religion, Christianity, my family and I must go to church every Sunday. Once I enter the church, I immediately have to make the “Sign of the Cross”. The reason it is a must because I basically pray:

Lord, I give You my mind.
Lord, I give You my Heart and my love.
Lord, I give You all of my good thoughts, actions and behavior.
Lord, forgive me all of my sins.


Making the “Sign of the Cross” is to remind myself that God died for me on the cross. Then, the next thing I do is learning lessons from the Bible by listening to the Church Father. Afterwards, I kneel down to show my full respect before the Communion begins. I then have to read a lesson in the Bible to myself in order for God to forgive my sins. The Communion represents the last supper when Jesus gives twelve loaves of bread to his twelve disciples and states that it is his body. Then Jesus as well tells his twelve disciples that who eats his flesh, as in bread, and his blood, as in red wine, will have eternal life. Once the Church Father has given me the Communion Wafer, I get down on my knees and tell God that He has visited me and I am very grateful for that. Later on, the Church Father gives his permission for every single person in church to leave. Once again, I must make the “Sign of the Cross” to remind myself that God is always in my soul and He died for me on the cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment